Primary School Blog

Our Primary School Blog

If you would like more information about our school or to post an article, please contact Ms Melissa Paterson: mpaterson83@gmail.com

School starts at 8.30am. Children should arrive at school between 8 - 8.30. Please do not arrive late as this disrupts assembly.
School ends at 4pm. Children should be collected promptly.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

PA Assessments


I am sorry that I was unable to post the assessments on the Blog!  Due to security settings of the assessments I am unable to post them at this time.  I just sent out an email with all of the assessments attached.  Please do not feel overwhelmed!!  Take a look at the assessments and if you are still unsure of what to focus on with your child at home I will help you :)  If you would prefer a paper copy of the assessments please just let me know.  Thank you for your patience and understanding!